APSC.nic.in – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is Assam state government agency has been servicing since 1937. It is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. It is headquartered in Guwahati. The recruitment staffs conduct Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification as per the requirement of various posts.
56 Inspector & Assistant Engineer Recruitment at APSC – APSC.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission has published notification and invites application for the post of Inspector and Assistant Engineer for total 56 vacancies. Interested & eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
Other important details such as selection criteria, educational qualification, experience, age, application procedure are given below. Please read the official advertisement before applying.
No. of Posts: 56 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1) Inspector: 2 Posts
2) Assistant Engineer: 54 Posts
Job Location: Assam
1) For Inspector:
Candidate must have obtained a degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering is preferable). Candidates should have practical experience of two years in a workshop or manufacturing concern of good standard.
2) Assistant Engineer:
Candidate should have completed Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognised by the Government OR
Candidate should have passed parts A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a Certificate from the institution of Engineers (India).
Selected candidate will be received Rs.12000/- to 40,000/- with PB-4, Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules of the Govt. Of Assam.
1) Candidate’s age should not less than 23 years as on 01-01-2017 for the post of Inspector. Maximum age limit is 43 years as on 01-01-2017.
2) Candidate’s age should not less than 21 years as on 01-01-2017 for the post of Assistant Engineer. Maximum age limit is 43 years as on 01-01-2017.
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/STP/STH/PWD candidates as per Government notification.
Last Date for Application:
Filled up application form along with attached documents must be reached in the Commission’s office on or before 6/04/2017 during office hours. After the due date, no application will be accepted.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the screening test or marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination or as the commission decide to select.
How to Apply Online APSC Inspector & Assistant Engineer Recruitment ?
- Go to the official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Download the form and fill up the application form correctly.
- Attach necessary documents with filled form as said in the official notification.
- Along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualification certificate, mark sheets, caste certificate, experience certificate, registration certificate in an envelope, superscribed with “Name of the Post Applied for” to the Assam Public Service Commission.
- Remember that the last date of receiving duly filled up the application form in the Commission’s office is on 6/04/2017 during office hours.
Official Advertisement Link:
Download Application Form:
For more updates on the government jobs and other updates for police jobs from your state, keep visiting Vocationals.in blog regularly.