LPUPpteachers.com – To improve the quality of Education in the state of Assam, the Directorate of Assam Elementary Education has issued a notification and invites online applications from the TET (LPS)/ and DElEd qualified candidates.
Candidates who are Citizens of India are eligible for filling up of 6027 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in Upper and Lower Primary Schools.
Assam DEE Recruitment 2017 – 6027 Primary Teachers Vacancy
Candidates who want to apply for the above Directorate of Elementary Education 6027 Vacancies can go through the information below and apply online.
The detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, important dates for applying, selection procedure, notification attachments, how to apply, application fee, etc. are given below.
No. of Posts: Total 6027 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School: 3088 Posts
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School: 1129 Posts
- Science Teacher for Upper Primary School: 161 Posts
- Hindi Teacher for Upper Primary School: 1473 Posts
- Arabic Teacher for Upper Primary School: 176 Posts
1) For Assistant Teacher Lower Primary School Posts:
Candidate must obtain 50% in Higher Secondary or its equivalent degree with LP TET. He/she have completed 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
Should have obtained a graduate degree from UGC recognized University with LP TET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
2) For Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School Posts:
Candidate must obtain a graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in relevant stream. He/she have completed 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
Selected candidates will receive remuneration in Pay Scale II – Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay.
A candidate must be not less than 18 years and not more than 43 years as on 1st January 2017.
5 years relaxation in upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST (P), ST (H) and PH candidates as per the Govt. of Assam norms.
Last Date for Application:
Candidates can apply through online mode from 08/04/2017 to 30/04/2017. No application will be accepted after due date.
General/ OBC applicants are required to pay rs.200/- and other candidates (ST/SC/EX-S/PWD) are required to pay RS.150/- as an application fee.
The selection process for DEE teachers Recruitment will be followed by Written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online for DEE teachers Recruitment ?
- Candidates should check that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official advertisement before applying.
- Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail id while applying online.
- Keep documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Go and visit DEE Assam Website www.lpupteachers.com.
- Click on the link http://www.lpupteachers.com/ and apply online.
- Fill the required details in the form.
- Before submitting the filled application, ensure that all the details are properly filled and are correct.
- Proceed for the payment after the above step.
- Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.
Official Advertisement Link:
If you are interested in working with Assam government, want government job in teaching sector, Do apply for this Assam DEE job. Do read both official advertisement file and do apply than after. For more sarkari naukri, keep visiting Vocaionals Blog now.