Denabank.com – Dena Bank is looking for young and energetic candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGD-B&F) through ‘Amity University’.
Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 – 300 Vacancies – Denabank.com
This 12 months Post Graduate Certification course in Banking and Finance including 9 months on-campus program and three months on-the-job training programme comes with an assurance of a full-fledged banking career in Dena Bank.
After successful completion of the course and on-the-job training of three months in Dena Bank Branch, the candidate will be recruited as the Probationary Officer in Junior Management in Grade Scale-I.
The details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply online, application fee, etc. are given below.
No. of Posts: Total 300 Posts
Category wise reserved posts:
- Unreserved: 206
- OBC: 22
- SC: 62
- ST: 10
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Educational Qualification required for Dena Bank PO Jobs
Candidate must have completed Graduation in any discipline OR equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University as such recognised by Central Government. Minimum 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates will be able to receive Rs. 2,500/- every month as the amount of stipend for the entire duration of the programme. An additional stipend of Rs. 7,500/- will be paid for the internship of three months.
Candidate’s age should not be less than 20 years and more than 29 years as on 01/04/2017.
The Age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of OBC and SC/ST category. 3 years age relaxation in upper age limit for OBC students and 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST category will be allowed. 10 years age relaxation in upper age limit for PWD category is allowed. Read the official advertisement for detailed information.
Dates to Remember:
- Candidates can apply and register online from 18th April 2017.
- Last Date for online registration and application is 9th May 2017.
- Candidates can download Admit Card for examination from 30th May 2017.
- Tentative Date Of Online Examination is 11th June 2017
SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- as an application fee or intimation charges payable from 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017 including both dates.
Rs. 400/- should be payable for all other candidates payable from 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017 including both dates.
Candidates are required to use online payment mode only to pay the application fees.
Candidates shall be selected through the online exam considering objective and descriptive type. Candidates successfully passing the online exam will be further selected for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
Selected candidates will be eligible to attend twelve months Post Graduate Certificate Course in Banking and Finance and intensive training programme at Amity University. More details are given in the official notification.
How to Apply Online for DENA Bank Po Recruitment 2017
Eligible and interested candidates should follow the below procedure for online registration and application.
- Candidates can apply online for Dena Bank PO 2017 through Bank’s website www.denabank.co.in. No other mode of application will be accepted other than the online application.
- The last date for Dena Bank PO 2017 is from 18/04/2017 to 09/05/2017.
- On bank’s website, go for Dena Bank PO PGDBF course under the ‘Recruitment tab’.
- Before applying online keep handy valid email ID, Mobile Number, scanned copy of a photograph and scanned copy of the signature.
- Pay the required application fee by using valid payment modes such as debit card or credit card after registration is complete.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button after verifying the filled details in the application form.
- An e-receipt will be generated on successful completion of the transaction.
- Take a print of the e-receipt for future use.
Candidates are requested to read the official notification for detailed information.
Official Advertisement Link:
Candidates who are interested in bank jobs must look for this recruitment notice from dena bank. Interested and eligible candidates must read the official advertisement before they apply for online application.