Gujaratmetrorail.com – Gujarat Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmadabad (MEGA) Company Limited has invited online applications for the various posts of operations and maintenance. There is 606 vacancies for Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer and Maintainer.
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online from below post with require application fees. The last date for online applications is 30th April 2017. More details such as age, education, remuneration, online application, recruitment procedure, etc. are as follows.
Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now – Gujaratmetrorail.com
No. of Posts: Total 606 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): 283 Posts
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 31 Posts
3. Junior Engineer: 99 Posts
4. Maintainer: 193 Posts
1) Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognised University / Institute.
2) Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
3) Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
4) Maintainer: SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics from a Government Recognised University / Institute.
On hand Salary:
1) Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): Rs. 13500- 25520/-
2) Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): R. 10170- 18500/-
3) Junior Engineer: Rs. 13500- 25520/-
4) Maintainer: Rs. 8000- 14140/-
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 30/04/2017 for the post number 1 to 3.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 30/04/2017 for the post number 4.
Upper age relaxation is provided as the government rules given as follow:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for SEBC / OBC candidates
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen length of qualified service + 3 years will be deducted to arrive at the eligibility age as per rules.
Last Date for Application:
Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-03-2017 to 30-04-2017.
The following is the application fee that should be paid by applicants while applying online.
1) General /Un-Reserved (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/-
2) OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/-
3) SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/-
All application fees are inclusive of bank charges and service tax. Online payment of application fee can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Candidates will be selected based on Gujarati Language Test, Online Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017?
Candidates can apply online only from 30/03/2017 to 30/04/2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Open National Mission for Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Ltd Portal official website www.gujaratmetrorail.com
- Click on “Career” option at the top menu of Home Page.
- Find and click on “ADVT NO: MEGA /HR / OM-Rect. / 2017/1” advertisement link.
- Now click on “Apply Now” button.
- Proceed for “New registration” or click on Login section if you already registered.
- Fill all the necessary details carefully.
- Pay the Application fees & click on “submit” button on or before the last date 30-04-2017.
Official Advertisement Link:
Interested candidates who wants to work with Gujarat Metro can apply online for the above mentioned posts. Candidates are advised to read the official documents before they apply online. For more government Jobs, keep visiting us.