Gujaratpost.gov.in – Gujarat Posts Office has invited applications for the recruitment of 413 Posts of Multi-Tasking Staff. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online before the closing date.
The detailed information such as Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Age relaxation, Application Fee, selection Procedure and other details you can read here.
Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment at Gujarat Postal Circle 2017 – Gujaratpost.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No. of Posts: Total 413 Posts
(A) Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Office: 325 Posts
- Ahmedabad HQ Region: 127 Posts
- Ahmedabad GPO: 18 Posts
- Ahmedabad City: 09 Posts
- Gandhinagar: 05 Posts
- Sabarkantha: 03 Posts
- Mahesana: 02 Posts
- Banaskantha: 02 Posts
- Patan: 02 Posts
- MMS Ahd: 02 Posts
- CSD Ahd: 02 Posts
- RMS ‘AM’ Division: 81 Posts
- Rajkot Region: 62 Posts
- Amreli: 05 Posts
- Bhavnagar: 06 Posts
- Gondal: 02 Posts
- Jamnagar: 05 Posts
- Junagadh: 07 Posts
- Kachchh: 09 Posts
- Porbandar: 02 Posts
- Rajkot: 05 Posts
- Surendranagar: 03 Posts
- RMS RJ Division: 18 Posts
III. Vadodara Region: 136 Posts
- Anand: 03 Posts
- Bardoli: 03 Posts
- Bharuch: 09 Posts
- Kheda: 03 Posts
- Navsari: 06 Posts
- Panchmahal: 07 Posts
- Surat: 13 Posts
- Vadodara (East): 16 Posts
- Vadodara (West): 04 Posts
- Valsad: 06 Posts
- RMS ‘W’ Division: 66 Posts
(B) Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Office: 88 Posts
- CPMG Office, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
- PMG Office, Rajkot: 02 Posts
- PMG Office, Vadodara: 01 Post
- Postal Training Centre, Vadodara: 10 Posts
- O/o Director of Accounts (Postal), Ahmedabad: 12 Posts
- Postal Store Depot, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
- Postal Store Depot, Rajkot: 12 Posts
- Postal Store Depot Vadodara: 14 Posts
Candidates should have completed matriculation or 10th standard from any recognised board as on April 10, 2017.
On hand Salary:
Selected candidates will receive remuneration under Pay Level 1-7th CPC Matrix (Pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/-) pay the revised pay in pay matrix level 1 will be of Rs. 18000 + Admissible allowances.
Age of the applicants should be between 18 to 25 years as on 10/04/2017.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of central and state government. Please read the official advertisement for more details.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date to Submission Application Form: 10th April 2017
- Last date to payment Application Fee: 12th April 2017
All male applicants belonging to General (UR) and OBC category should have to pay Rs. 600/- in the form of application fee and examination fee.
SC/ ST/ PH/ All women applicants should have to pay Rs. 200/- at the nearest post offices in Gujarat Postal Circle in the form of application fee and examination fee.
Read the official advertisement for detailed information.
Selection for the said post will be based on the marks received in Aptitude Test and Main Exam.
How to Apply Online Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
- Read the official advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Keep handy the scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” & Select “DOPGJ (Departments of Posts, Gujarat)”.
- Click on “Apply Now” & Fill all the required details in the application form.
- After submitting the form, a unique Application Number will be generated. Keep it safe for further use.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature and then click on “confirm” button.
- Take Print out of the filled online application form for future use.
Official Advertisement Link:
Candidates who are interested in this government job in Gujarat must apply online now. Also, read the official document before you apply online. For more government jobs, keep visiting us.