HECltd.com – HEC Ltd. manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turnkey project execution services required for the core sector industries.
100 Trainee Recruitment at HEC Ltd – HECltd.com
Getting inspiration from Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojana (PMKVY), HEC Ltd. has issued a notification and invites to apply for “Three years Training Programme” to ITI qualified & Diploma Engineering Holders to take industry relevant, meaningful and skill based training.
The detailed information regarding ‘Trainees’ posts is given below.
No. of Posts: Total 100 Posts
Name of the Posts:
(1) ITI Trainees: 65
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Fitter: 10 Posts
- Machinist: 10 Posts
- Turner: 10 Posts
- Forger/ Forger cum Heat Treater: 05 Posts
- Foundryman/ Moulder: 05 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
- RCC: 07 Posts
(2) Diploma Engineer Trainees: 35
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making: 15 Posts
- Civil: 05 Posts
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
1) For ITI Trainees: Candidate should have completed HSC or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have completed ITI or equivalent technical education from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
2) For Diploma Engineer Trainees: Candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
The training period of ITI Trainees and Diploma Engineer Trainees will be 3 years.
Stipend during training period:
1) For ITI Trainees: First year – Rs.6000/-, Second year – Rs.7000/-, Third year – Rs.8000/-
2) For Diploma Engineer Trainees: First year – Rs.8000/-, Second year – Rs.9000/-, Third year – Rs.10000/-
Maximum age of the candidates should be 28 years as on 01-03-2017.
Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST category candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
PWD candidates are allowed to take age relaxation as per the Government norms and guidelines.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 14-04-2017 by 10.00 hrs.
- The last Date for Submission of Online Application is 05-05-2017 till 23.00 hrs.
- The last date of Remittance of application process Charges/ fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only) is 08-05-2017 by 17.00 hrs.
- The last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) is 08-05-2017 by 23.00 hrs.
- Availability of Call Letter on a website is 10-15 days before the date of Written Test/ Interview.
- Tentative Date of Written Test/ Trade Test, Technical & Supervisory Skill Test will be declared later on.
The application fee for General and OBC (NCL) candidates will be Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred).
SC/ ST candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be exempted from application Fee.
Online application fee payment must be done through valid transaction modes such as Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Credit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Bank Challan.
1) For ITI Trainees: The selection mode will be written test followed by trade test.
2) For Diploma Engineer Trainees: The selection mode will be written test followed by Technical & Supervisory Skill Test.
How to Apply Online Trainee Recruitment at HEC Ltd ?
Follow the given steps for online application:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through online registration system of HEC Ltd.
- Before applying, candidates should possess Valid Self E-mail ID, valid mobile no., scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
- To apply, candidates are requested to visit official website http://www.hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php
- Fill all required details in application form.
- Once the candidate submits details online, system will generate a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee.
- Click on that link and make the payment of application fee via the valid payment gateway.
- Check all the filled details once again before hitting ‘Submit’ button. No correction will be allowed after it.
Please read the official advertisement for more details.
Official Advertisement Link:
Heavy Engineering Corporation Has announced recruitment of 100 Trainee ( Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Engineers). Interested candidates can apply for Job for this recruitment online. Do read the official ad before you apply online for HEC Engineering Jobs.