The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited is a well-known private sector bank as well as technology driven. From over the 9 decades of dedicated service, the bank is now on a growth journey with new capabilities, core values and strengths. To make the strong network, the Lakshmi Vilas Bank has released a notification and invites application for the post of Probationary Officers recruitment in all over India.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017 – Lvbank.com
Eligible candidates may apply online for the given post after reading the following eligibility criteria in detail.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers
Candidates should have completed a graduation (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern) in regular college with a minimum of 60% from any recognised university.
Salary on Hand:
The selected candidates will be recruited on CTC basis and the remuneration will be given as per industry standards.
Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. That means, a candidate must be born between March 2, 1987 and March 1, 1997 (inclusive of both Dates).
Last Date for Application:
Closing date for online registration is 17th April 2017.
The applicable exam fee for Probationary Officer is Rs. 650/- which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process.
Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of exam fee will be extra.
The application fee must be paid by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking only.
Syllabus of Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Online examination:-
The online examination consists objective type of question including the following subjects.
(i) Numerical Ability,
(ii) Analytical Ability,
(iii) Verbal Ability,
(v) Computer / General Knowledge
Selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates who will successfully complete the Online Examination will be called for Group Discussion and further Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017?
Candidates can apply only by using Online Mode and no other mode of application will be entertained.
1) Applicants are requested to read the official notification carefully before applying. They must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria while applying.
2) Log in to the official website www.lvbank.com and Go to the page careers.lvbank.com.
3) Search and Click on ‘Download the Notification‟ link and then read the detailed notification carefully.
4) Then a new page will be displayed on the screen. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to register.
5) Enter the required details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, Date of Birth and other essential details.
6) Upload the scanned signature and scanned photo carefully as per the criteria.
7) After double-checking the details, submit the form.
8) Pay the application fee through valid payment mode.
9) Click on the “submit” button to end the process.
10) Download and take a printout of the application for future use.
Online examination centres:
• Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Karur
• Karnataka – Bangalore
• Delhi – New Delhi
• Telangana – Hyderabad
• Andhra Pradesh – Vishakhapatnam
• Maharashtra – Mumbai
• West Bengal – Kolkata
• Jharkhand – Ranchi
• Gujarat – Ahmedabad
• Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal.
Official Advertisement Link:
Candidates who are applying for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO recruitment, are advised to read the official notification first, before they apply online. For more updates on upcoming Bank jobs or for updates on the government jobs, keep visiting Vocationals Blog.