Appost.in – Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Madhya Pradesh Circle has issued notification and invited candidates to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak to fill 1859 vacancies in various divisions.
An enthusiastic and eligible candidate may Apply Online for ‘Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017’ through official website after reading the following details.
Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs at Madhya Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2017
Detailed information such as application fee, selection procure, how to apply, age limit, educational qualification is mentioned below.
No. of Posts: Total 1859 Posts
- UR: 732 Posts
- OBC: 301 Posts
- SC: 309 Posts
- ST: 517 Posts
Name of the locations of the post:
- Balaghat: 148 Posts
- Bhopal: 41 Posts
- Chhatarpur: 34 Posts
- Chhindwara: 107 Posts
- Hoshangabad: 58 Posts
- MP Division Bhopal: 12 Posts
- Rewa: 187 Posts
- Sagar: 52 Posts
- Shahdol: 50 Posts
- Vidisha: 39 Posts
- Guna: 155 Posts
- Gwalior: 31 Posts
- Indore City: 13 Posts
- Indore Moffusil: 14 Posts
- Jabalpur: 118 Posts
- Khandwa: 206 Posts
- Mandsaur: 33 Posts
- Morena: 260 Posts
- Ratlam: 48 Posts
- Sehore: 118
- Ujjain: 135 Posts
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
1) Candidate should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board or institution and,
2) Candidate should have basic computer Knowledge and should have computer training certificate of 60 days obtained from a recognized computer training institution.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 years as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. on 02-05-2017.
Maximum age will be relaxed by up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 Years for PH category candidates. Please read the official advertisement for more details.
Last Date for Application:
The last date for online application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak – Madhya Pradesh is 02/05/2017.
Male Applicants of OC/OBC category should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidates who require making the payment have to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
All Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
For that matter, marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards will be the criteria for the selection.
Please read the official advertisement for more details.
How to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of MP Postal Circle and check the notification link.
- Click on the ‘MP Postal Circle Recruitment online application form’.
- Read official advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Fill the essential details such as name, father’s name, age, mobile number and other details.
- Upload a scanned photograph and the signature.
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail address and the contact number.
- Make payments through the valid payment gateways mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Submit the forms after double checking the filled details.
- Take a print out of the filled application for the further use.
Official Advertisement Link:
Are you interested in working with Madhya pradesh postal? If yes, Do apply online for Gramin Dak Sevak Job, Just read the above mentioned official advertisement and apply online. For more sarkari naukri, keep visiting us.