NEWindia.co.in – The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. was founded in the year 1919. The company posted the vacancies of Insurance Assistant and for that, the company invited online applications from all over India.
NIACL 980 Assistants Recruitment 2017 – NEWindia.co.in
The job role includes duties like Customer Service, Detailing of policies to new customers and visitors, acceptance of premiums and not limited to these roles only.
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd, a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and wholly owned by Government of India, has released notification and invites applications from interested and eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of 984 Assistants in Class III cadre from open market.
Other details such as educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, age, age relaxation, how to apply, application fees, etc. are given below in detail.
No. of Posts: 984 Posts
Name of the Post: Insurance Assistant
Candidate must possess following qualifications:
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Knowledge of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 30-06-2016.
Candidate should not be born earlier than 1st July 1986 and later than 30th June 1998 (both days inclusive).
Age relaxation is available maximum by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD. More details are given in the official advertisement.
Salary on hand:
Selected candidates will eligible to receive Rs.23,000/- per month.
Important dates to remember:
- Closing of Application: 29/03/2017
- Closing of Payment of fees: 29/03/2017
- Printing of application: 13/04/2017
Candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-Servicemen/ Females category have to Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only). Candidates of General category have to pay RS.500/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges).
The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards, Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets.
The selection procedure will be based on the on-line test which consists Preliminary & Main Examination.
Candidates who will be qualified in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted and selected for Regional Language test. The final selection will be done after qualifying in these examinations.
A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply Online:
Interested candidates may follow the given steps to apply online.
- Candidates have to go to the website newindia.co.in at ‘Recruitment Section” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter details.
- Candidates are advised to fill and verify the details carefully that are filled in the online application form.
- Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning in official notification.
- Click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ after verifying and ensuring the filled details.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Official Advertisement Link:
Do apply for this good insurance assistant job. Now do read the official advertisement before you apply online for the NIACL Recruitment 2017.