National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is a public sector insurance company functioning since 1906. NICL headquarter of the company is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It provides financial services and insurance products in India and south Asia.
NICL Recruitment 2017 – 205 AO Jobs in NICL
To fill the various posts of Administrative Officer (generalist) Scale – I, National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has invited applications from the Indian candidates to fill the vacancies. Candidates who have completed graduation with fist class, age between 21 to 30 years, may apply online for the given post on or before 20/04/2017.
The detailed eligibility criteria such as vacancies, educational qualification, age relaxation, how to pay fees and apply online, etc. are given below.
No. of Posts: Total 205 Posts
The following is the categories posts:
UR: 113 posts
SC: 31 posts
ST: 16 posts
OBC: 45 posts
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer (generalist) Scale – I
A candidate must possess a degree in graduation or post-graduation in any discipline from a recognised University OR any equivalent qualification recognised by Central Government with at least 60% marks. SC/ST candidates must possess at least 55% marks.
Read the official advertisement for more details.
On hand Salary:
Selected candidates will be eligible to get total remuneration Rs. 32,795 /- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other allowances prescribed under the rules.
Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 30 years i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02/03/1987 and not later than 01/03/1996.
Relaxation in upper age limit shall be given to the candidates fall under SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-servicemen as per the government rules. Please read the official advertisement for detailed information.
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20/04/2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 20/04/2017
- Tentative date of online Examination – Phase I: 3rd or 4th June 2017
- Tentative date of online Examination – Phase II: 2nd July 2017.
SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- for examination fees and all other candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- for examination fees.
Only online payment made through Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets are valid.
National Insurance Company will conduct selection procedure in three phases by organising Preliminary Exam, Mains Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online NICL Recruitment 2017 ?
Indian citizen may apply online by following the given steps below:
- First, log on to “NICL careers” page at official website nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- Read the official advertisement carefully before apply.
- Open the ‘online application form’.
- Fill required details such as name, educational qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions given in the form.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size. The list of documents is given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee as per the category you belong to through eligible payment mode.
- Complete the NICL Application Form with the essential data.
- Double check the filled details before submitting the form.
- Take a print out of NICL Recruitment 2017 for future use.
Official Advertisement Link:
Official Website for Online application:
Interested candidates are advised to read the official advertisement before they apply online for NICL Recruitment 2017. You can check other bank jobs as well.