APpost.in – Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle has issued a notification and invited Indian candidates to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak to fill 1577 vacancies in various divisions of Rajasthan state.
An enthusiastic and eligible candidate may for ‘Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017’ through official website after reading the following details of application fee, selection procure, how to apply, age limit and educational qualification.
Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs at Rajasthan Postal Recruitment 2017 – APpost.in
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
No. of Posts: Total 1577 Posts
- UR: 919 Posts
- OBC: 133 Posts
- SC: 246 Posts
- ST: 279 Posts
Name of the location of posting:
- Ajmer: 21 Posts
- Beawar: 11 Posts
- Bhilwara: 43 Posts
- Chittorgarh: 36 Posts
- Dungarpur: 35 Posts
- Kota: 89 Posts
- RMS J DIVISION Ajmer: 03 Posts
- Tonk: 40 Posts
- Udaipur: 55 Posts
- Alwar: 66 Posts
- Bharatpur: 64 posts
- Dholpur: 79 Posts
- Jaipur City: 42 Posts
- Jaipur Moffusil: 167 Posts
- RMS JP Division: 28 Posts
- Sawaimadhopur: 54 Posts
- Barmer: 93 Posts
- Bikaner: 88 Posts
- Churu: 44 Posts
- Jhunjhunu: 44 Posts
- Jodhpur: 96 Posts
- Nagaur: 60 Posts
- Pali: 51 Posts
- RMS ST Dn. Jodhpur: 05 Posts
- Sikar: 66 Posts
- Sirohi: 63 Posts
- Sriganganagar: 133 Posts
- Jalandhar: 01 Post
Candidate should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board or institution.
Additionally, the candidate should have basic computer Knowledge and should have computer training certificate of 60 days obtained from a recognized computer training institution.
Candidate’s age should not less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on the last date of online application i.e. 3rd May 2017.
Maximum age will be relaxed by up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 Years for PH category candidates. Please read the official advertisement for more details.
Last Date for Application:
Candidates may apply online till 03/05/2017. No online application will be entertained after the due date.
Male applicants of OC/OBC category should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidates who require making the payment have to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
All Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
For that matter, marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards will be the criteria for the selection.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Postal Recruitment?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the following given steps.
- Visit the official link of postal circle https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline and choose “Rajasthan Circle”.
- Carefully read the official advertisement before applying.
- Keep scanned copies of all the required documents before applying online.
- Register at the portal and get registration number by following step-5.
- Fill the registration form with the required details such as name, father’s name, age, mobile number, and other essential details.
- Submit the registration form.
- Remember that candidates can register only once at the portal.
- After successfully registration, go to the “Apply Online” tab and click.
- Fill the details after entering registration number carefully.
- Complete Application process before last due date i.e. 3rd May 2017.
Official Advertisement Link:
Interested and eligible candidates can read the official document before they apply for the Rajasthan Postal’s recruitment for Dak Sevak Jobs 2017. For more updates on government jobs or sarkari naukri, keep visiting us.