SBI.co.in – State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of specialist officers in various sections for wealth management on a contract basis. Detailed information is given below.
SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017 (255 posts) – SBI.co.in
No. of Posts: Total 255 Posts
- Sales Head: – 1 post
- Products, Investments & Research Head: – 1 post
- Operations Head: – 1 post
- Manager (Business Development): – 1 post
- Manager (Business Process): – 1 post
- Central Research Team: – 4 posts
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: – 21 posts
- Relationship Managers: – 120 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): – 15 posts
- Investment Counsellors: – 25 posts
- Customer Relationship Executives: – 65 posts
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Sales Head: Should have completed MBA/PGDM from reputed Colleges and minimum 15 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory and Private banking. More details are in official advertisement.
- Products, Investments & Research Head: Should have completed graduation/ post-graduation from the reputed Colleges and minimum 15 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Financial Product Development, Investment Advisory and Private Banking. More details are in official advertisement.
- Operations Head: Should have completed MBA/PGDM from reputed Colleges and minimum 15 Years of Experience in financial services, investment advisory and private banking. More details are in official advertisement.
- Manager (Business Development & Business Process): Should have completed MBA/PGDM from reputed college/University and minimum 5 years of experience in Bank/Wealth Management firms/broking firms.
- Central Research Team: Should have completed MBA/PGDM from reputed College/ University and minimum 5 Years of Experience in Fixed Income Research/ MF Research/ Equity and Derivative Research/ Portfolio Analytics in Wealth Management Firm/ Bank/ AMC.
- Relationship Managers: Should have completed a degree from recognised university and 3 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading public/ private/ Foreign Banks/ Broking/ Security firms.
- Customer Relationship Executives: Should have completed a degree in any discipline and experience in documentation requirements of financial products. Good communications skills desired.
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: Should have completed a degree and 2 years’ experience in the acquisition of High Net Worth clients.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): Should have completed a degree and 4 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management.
Please read the official advertisement for more details.
Salary on Hand:
Remuneration will be on CTC basis and is negotiable based on candidate’s profile.
Applicant’s age should be between 20 years and 40 years for the different posts as per the rules & regulations of the organisation.
Candidates are requested to read the official advertisement for detailed information.
Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates of OBC and SC/ ST category for 3 years and 5 years respectively. Go through SBI official Notification 2017 for more details regarding age relaxation.
Dates to remember:
Some important dates to remember are below:
- The last date for online application and editing is 10-04-2017.
- The last date for receipt of the print out of online application along with enclosures is 13-04-2017.
Read the official advertisement for more details.
Application fees and Intimation Charges are Non-refundable.
General and OBC categories applicants are required to pay Rs.600/- and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee.
Application Fee must be pay via valid online payment gateway using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
The selection of candidates will be based on shortlisting of candidates depending on their educational & experience profile and personal interview.
Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only.
How to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer Job 2017?
- Go to the link www.sbi.co.in and log on to “SBI careers” page.
- Before applying, read the official advertisement carefully and ensure about eligibility criteria.
- Proceed for registration by clicking on the tab ‘New Registration’.
- Fill up the required details.
- Submit the application & proceed for Payment.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2017 online application form, photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment, and other required & mentioned certificates.
- Sent the above-said documents at the following address by post so as to reach us on or before 13/04/2017:
“State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Mumbai – 400 021”.
Read the official advertisement for more details regarding application procedure.
Official Advertisement Link:
If you are interested and eligible for the SBI specialist officer Jobs 2017, you can apply online now and do read the official advertisement link before you apply online. For more banking jobs, keep visiting Vocationals Job Blog daily.