Ssconline.nic.in – Staff Selection Commission has announced and released notification for the recruitment of total 2221 various posts in SI, ASI, CAPF categories. Job seekers who are eligible and interested may apply online after reading the below details.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 – 2221 Posts – Apply Online
No. of Posts: Total 2221 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector (SI- Male) in Delhi Police: 616
- Sub Inspector (SI- Female) in Delhi Police: 256
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 786
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 563
All candidates who are willing to apply for the above various posts should have obtained bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or equivalent qualification as on 01.01.2017.
On hand Salary:
- Sub Inspector (SI- Male & Female) in Delhi Police: Pay scale of Level- 6, Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Pay scale of Level-6, Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): Pay scale of Level-5, Rs. 29200-92300
Age of the candidate for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs should be between 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2017.
The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in ASI and CAPFs in CISF is relaxable as per the Central Government norms. The detailed information is given in the official notification.
Last Date for Application:
Applicants may apply online from 22/04/2017 to 15/05/2017 up to 5.00 PM. No application will be accepted after the last date.
Candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 18-05-2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on 15-05-2017.
Candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 100/- paid through SBI Net banking/ SBI Challan or through debit/ credit cards of any bank.
Candidates of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates are exempted from paying an application fee.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and physical endurance test (PET) for all the posts. Physical measurement criteria and other details are given in the official notification.
How to Apply Online for SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates must submit applications only through the online mode via website http://ssconline.nic.in. The detailed steps are given below.
- The online application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling an application form.
- There are two parts to be filled for applying. One is Registration Part and second is Application Part.
- Candidates will have to fill basic information and upload their scanned photograph and signature in registration part.
- Provide all the required details in the form. Details marked with the * (asterisk) sign are mandatory fields.
- After that, the candidate can proceed to fill online application with provided Registration ID and password in the one-time registration process.
- Fill the form with required details such as education qualification, choice of centres, post preference, payment of examination fee, etc.
- Check the filled details twice before submitting the form because the request for change or correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Detailed instructions are given in the official notification.
Official Advertisement Link:
Official link: http://184.108.40.206/sicpo2017/html/FinalSICPO2017.pdf
Online apply here:
Official link: http://220.127.116.11/sicpo2017/.
Candidates who are interested in getting job with staff selection commission of India, can read the official document and apply online. For more government jobs updates, keep visiting Vocationals Blog.