CRPFindia.com – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invites application by releasing notification for direct recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno). There are total 219 vacancies available for the said post.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) at CRPF – 219 posts CRPF Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online where the application procedure is beginning from March 27, 2017. The recruitment process will involve Physical Standard Test, Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test and Medical Examination.
Details regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Age Relaxation, Selection Procedure, Method of Application, etc. are given below.
No. of Posts: 219 Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination (Class 12th under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Selected candidates will be able to get pay matrix Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2800/-). More details are given in the official notification.
Candidate should not have been born earlier than 26/04/1992 and not later than 25/04/1999 i.e. candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 25/04/2017.
Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. For more details, please read the official advertisement.
Last Date for Application: Last date for applying online is April 25, 2017. The following are some important dates to be remembered by candidates.
- Beginning of online application process: 27th March 2017
- Last date for online application: 25th April 2017
- Last date for payment of fees: 25th April 2017
- Last date for payment of fees through SBI Challan: 20th April 2017
- Date of written examination: 16th July 2017
The recruitment process shall be stages stated below:-
(1) Physical Standard Test (PST)
(3) Written examination – which will be conducted on 16/07/2017 (SUNDAY). The date can be changed due to unavoidable administrative constraints. Candidates are advised to visit website www.crpfindia.com & www.crpf.nic.in regularly for latest update about examination schedule and for the exam.
(4) Skill test is including,
- Dictation of 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
(5) Medical examination and Review Medical Examination
Applicants from General and OBC category have to pay an application fee Rs.100/- through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from examination fees.
How to Apply Online CRPF Recruitment 2017?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode. The steps are given below:
1) Visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com)
2) Find and visit advertisement “CRPF Recruitment 2017 for 219 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)”.
3) Read detailed instructions for filling online application.
4) Keep a handy scanned (digital) image of recent photograph and signature for uploading as per instructions before applying.
4) Fill the form with correct details and submit it.
5) After submitting the online application, candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them for the record or future use.
Please read the official for more details.
Candidates are advised to visit the site regularly for any schedule of Exam and downloading their Admit Cards for various stages of recruitment.
Official Advertisement Link:
If you are interested in the CRPF jobs, do apply online on or before the last date to apply. Make sure you read the official document before applying for the job. For more government job updates, keep visiting us.