Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Telangana Circle, Hyderabad has issued notification and invited candidates to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak to fill 645 vacancies in various divisions.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 645 Gramin Dak Sevak – APpost.in
An enthusiastic and eligible candidate may Apply Online for ‘Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017’ through official website after reading the following details. Other details such as application fee, selection procure, how to apply, age limit, educational qualification is mentioned below.
No. of Posts:
Total 645 Posts
- Adilabad: 48
- Secunderabad: 37
- Hanamkonda: 13
- Sangareddy: 21
- Karimnagar: 29
- Medak: 20
- Khammam: 97
- Hyderabad South East: 17
- Mahabubnagar: 40
- Hyderabad Sorting Division: 66
- Nalgonda: 25
- Hyderabad City: 29
- Nizamabad: 67
- Warangal: 17
- Peddapalli: 27
- Wanaparthy: 27
- RMS Z Division: 26
- Suryapet: 39
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks
Candidate should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board or institution. Additionally, candidate should have basic computer Knowledge and should have computer training certificate of 60 days obtained from a recognized computer training institution.
Candidate’s age should not less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 19th April 2017.
Maximum age will be relaxed by up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 Years for PH category candidates. Please read the official advertisement for more details.
Last Date for Application:
Candidates may apply online till the last date i.e. 19/04/2017. No online application will be entertained after due date.
Male Applicants of OC/OBC category should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidates who require making the payment have to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
All Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
For that matter, marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards will be the criteria for the selection.
How to Apply Online for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment ?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the following given steps.
- Visit the official link of postal circle https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline
- Carefully read the official advertisement before applying.
- Keep scanned copies of all the required documents before applying online.
- Register at the portal and get registration number by following step-5.
- Fill the registration form with the required details such as name, father’s name, age, mobile number, and other essential details.
- Submit the registration form.
- Remember that candidates can register only once at the portal.
- After successfully registration, go to the “Apply Online” tab and click.
- Fill the details after entering registration number carefully.
- Complete Application process before last due date i.e. 19th April 2017.
Official Advertisement Link:
Official Website for registration:
For more updates on the government jobs and postal jobs, keep visiting us. Candidates are advised to read the official notification before they apply for the Telangana Postal Jobs.
Also Read :-