UPPSC.up.nic.in – The Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Lecturers, Scientific Officer and Registrar. To fill total 474 posts, UPPSC has invited applications from the interested candidates.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 474 vacancies of Lecturers, Scientific Officer, Registrar
Detailed information is given below.
No. of Posts: Total 474 posts
Name of the Post:
- Lecturers: 408
- Scientific Officer: 54
- Registrar: 12
1) For Lecturers: – Candidates must hold good academic record with at least 55% marks and Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
He/she must have cleared NET by U.G.C. / C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by U.G.C. OR candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. Degree in according University Grants Commission Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC.
2) For Scientific Officer: – Candidates must have obtained degree in M.Sc./ M.Tech in Physics/Forensic Science/ Mathematics/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany/Bio-Technology OR B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T. in Electronic and Communication/M.Sc. in Computer Science/ M.C.A. OR Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Forensic Psychology or M.D. in Psychiatry.
3) For Registrar: – Candidates must have obtained graduation degree or its equivalent qualification. Good knowledge of Hindi and English is necessary.
Additionally, Candidate should have 15 years’ experience in administrative and supervisory level in any University, Government Office or Institute of Higher Education or at least 15 years teaching experience in Degree College or a University.
On hand Salary:
- Lecturers: – Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-
- Scientific Officer: – Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Registrar: – Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- Lecturers: The age of the candidates must not exceed 40 years as on 1st Jan 2017.
- Scientific Officer: The age of the candidates must not exceed 40 years as on 1st Jan 2017.
- Registrar: The age of the candidates must not exceed 45 years as on 1st Jan 2017.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form is 17th March 2017.
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application form is 13th April 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form is 18th April 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank is 13th April 2017.
Candidates are required to pay application fee by offline mode in any of the branches of SBI or Punjab National Bank considering the category in which they are falling. Details are given below.
- Application fee for unreserved and OBC category candidates – Rs.105/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST category candidates – Rs.65/-
- Application fee for PWD category candidates – Rs.25/-
Selection procedure may include written examination and personal interview. Detailed information is given in official advertisement.
How to Apply Online:
Interested candidates may apply online by following the given procedure.
- Visit the website upssc.up.nic.in for online application.
- Go to the home page and click on “Candidate Registration”.
- A registration form will be opened once you click on the link.
- Fill the necessary details in registration form after reading the official advertisement carefully.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form and download the hard copy of the application form for future use.
For more updates on UPPSC or government jobs, keep visiting us. We will keep you update about the new vacancies across the country.