UPPSC.up.nic.in – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited application for the Recruitment of various posts. Indian citizens may apply for the given posts in a prescribed format available in the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission after checking eligibility criteria. Detailed information related to these vacancies are given below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 29 Posts – UPPSC.up.nic.in
No. of Posts: 529 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- I) Forest And Wild Life Department (Gazetted/ Permanent):
Statistical Officer: 02
II) Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh (Temporary/ Non-Gazetted):
1. Lecturer: 53
III) Department of Higher Education, UP (Gazetted/ Permanent):
1. Registrar: 12
IV) Department of Higher Education, UP (Gazetted/ Temporary):
1. Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of UP: 408
V) Forensic Science Laboratory, UP (Gazetted/Temporary):
1. Scientific Officer (Physics Section): 10
2. Scientific Officer (Chemistry Section): 08
3. Scientific Officer (Biology Section): 22
4. Scientific Officer (Forensic Acoustic): 03
5. Scientific Officer (Computer Forensic Section): 06
6. Scientific Officer (Lie Detector): 02
7. Scientific Officer (Brain Mapping): 01
8. Scientific Officer (Narco Analysis): 02
Required Educational Qualification:
Educational qualification is as per below for different posts:
- Lecturers : Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks, at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University and Must have cleared NET by U.G.C./ C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by U.G.C. OR candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC.
- Scientific Officer: M.Sc./M.Tech in Physics/Forensic Science/ Mathematics/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany/Bio-Technology OR B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T. in Electronic and Communication/M.Sc. in Computer Science/ M.C.A. OR Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Forensic Psychology or M.D. in Psychiatry.
- Registrar: Graduate degree or Its equivalent qualification and good knowledge of Hindi and English and At least 15 years experience in administrative and Supervisory level in any University, Government Office or Institute of Higher Education or at least 15 years teaching experience in Degree College or a University.
Candidates are requested to read official notification for more details.
Salary on hand:
Selected candidates will be able to receive remuneration in Pay Scale of Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- with Grade pay – Rs. 5400/-. Please read the official notification for more information.
- For Post, I, II, IV, V,candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years.
- For Post III,candidate’s age should be between 35 to 45 years.
Age Relaxation for upper limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. For More Details, candidates are requested to read Official Advertisement.
Last Date for Application:
The last date for the receipt of application fee in the bank is 13/04/2017. Closing date for submitting an application is 18/04/2017.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of performance in written examination, screening test and personal interview.
Applicants can pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or net Banking. Application fees need to be pay in following criteria.
- UR/ OBC Category: Rs. 105/-
- ST/ ST Category: Rs. 65/-
- PWD Category: Rs. 25/-
- EX-Servicemen/ Women: No fees
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
Candidates may apply online by following the below-given steps:
- Keep ready all academic qualification certificates, Diploma and other eligibility proof and details.
- Go to the official website of commission www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Search issued notification for respective posts.
- Click on the link “New Registration”
- Read the notification/advertisement carefully before applying.
- Fill correct information in online registration form such as Name, DOB, Address, Contact Information, educational qualification, etc.
- Pay application fee using prescribed online modes.
- Submit the form and take printout for the future use.
Official Advertisement Link:
These are the latest recruitment from UPPSC, if you are interested and eligible for the job, do read the official advertisement before you apply online for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017.