PSCwbonline.gov.in – The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 241 Posts of Assistant Professor and Head Master in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date through the official website.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – 241 Assistant Professor – PSCwbonline.gov.in
More details about West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy, job location, Job description, eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure, important dates and other details are given below:
No. of Posts: 241 Posts
Name of the Post:
1) Assistant Professor – 240
2) Head Master – 1
Job Location: West Bengal
1) For Assistant Professor: –
Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in a relevant subject from an Indian University or from an accredited Foreign University with at least 55% marks.
2) For Head Master:-
Candidate should have passed Master’s Degree with Honours equivalent qualification with the minimum second class from an Indian University. AND
Candidate must have five years teaching experience in a responsible post. Experience as the Head of a well-established Boys’ and/or Girls’ secondary school will be preferred.
On hand Salary:
1) For Assistant Professor:
Selected candidate will be able to receive Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay – Rs.6000/- per month as a remuneration.
2) For Head Master:
Selected candidate will be able to receive Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- +Grade Pay – Rs.6600/- per month as a remuneration.
1) For Assistant Professor – Applicant’s age must not be more than 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
2) For Head Master – Applicant’s age must not be more than 45 years as on 1st January 2017.
Age relaxation will be applied according to government rules and regulations. Candidates are requested to read the official advertisement for detailed information about age relaxation.
Important Dates to Remember:
1) The last date for submission of online application is 25th April 2017.
2) The last date for submission of application fee online is 25th April 2017.
3) The last date for submission of application fee offline is 26th April 2017.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 210/- plus notified Service Charge through online payment mode or offline payment mode. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee.
The selection procedure will be followed by Screening Test/ Written Test and Viva-Voce. Detailed information is given in the official advertisement.
How to Apply Online:
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. The steps to register online are given below.
- Go to the Official website “pscwbonline.gov.in” on or before the last date of application i.e. 25th April 2017.
- Click on given advertisement link and fill true details.
- Enter a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Check all the details twice before submitting the form.
- After filling the details, make a payment through valid online or offline mode.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
For more government job updates, keep visiting us for more vacancies and latest updates on sarkari naukri.